Welcome to the Tobias On-Line page
Tobias is a combinatorial testing tool which generates a large number of tests by combinatorial
unfolding of a test pattern.
Combinatorial testing allows to express a large set of test cases in a few lines. It allows to
exhaustively test all combinations of selected parameter values.
This brings several benefits to the test engineer:
A short presentation of Tobias
- It frees the test engineer from clerical copy/paste activities while preparing a large repetitive test
suite. It allows him/her to concentrate on insightful activities in the design of the test suite. This
increases the productivity in the test production phase.
- Large repetitive test suites increase the confidence of the test engineer in the tested software. They
allow to test all possible combinations of selected inputs, providing a systematic character to the
- It eases the maintenance of a test suite. Test patterns are more compact and corrections must only be
done once, in most cases.
Try Tobias !
The following form allows you to upload a file and get it processed by
- Your file must conform to one of the Tobias input formats dtd (stored here).
- It must be less than 150K bytes.
- It will be kept on our server for research purposes.
Upload your file